A favorite around our house. Especially around the TV on game day. We call it Double 7 Layer Dip because over the years the layers started piling up and we soon realized we had 14.
- 1 lb. seasoned ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans (seasoned with Taco Meat)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups of your favorite salsa
- 3 cups guacamole
- 1/2 cup of Cilantro
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/4 cup Jalapeños
- 1/4 cup Serrano Chiles
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Spread refried beans out in the bottom of a 9 x 13 Pan.
- Place a layer of the other ingredients over over the beans.