Here’s a quick and basic Chicken Salad Recipe. Great to satisfy that craving for a Chicken Salad Sandwich.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- Place almonds in a frying pan. Toast over medium-high heat, shaking frequently. Watch carefully, as they burn easily.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, and pepper. Toss with chicken, almonds, and celery.